- Winning a federal case in Seattle on behalf of a high school student who had been suspended and threatened with expulsion for sharing his faith.
- Filing a federal lawsuit to stop AB 775, the notorious attempt to compel pro-life pregnancy clinics to promote abortion.
- Defeating two attempts to dismiss our case on behalf of another pro-life pregnancy clinic whose landlord broke a lease in order to protect Planned Parenthood from competition.
- Obtaining a favorable settlement of our federal lawsuit on behalf of a middle school student who had been chastised for inviting a fellow student to a Christian event.
- Filing two first-of-their-kind lawsuits against school districts who are not complying with state law requiring them to notify parents of their options to decline Common Core testing.
- Forcing two other school districts to reverse course after they initially threatened retaliation against students whose parents had exercised their testing opt-out rights.
- Successfully defending a church which had been sued by a disgruntled attendee who disagreed with the pastor’s preaching.
There are countless other clients we’ve been able to help this year, and many of these cases are ongoing.